Simply stating, cloud hosting is an internet driven, on-demand computing technology that is based on the principles of shared storage and processing of all underlying computing hardware. It relies on a network of multiple web servers connected to one another in a complex and wide network to deliver required computing functions. Cloud computing technologies can be considered as an advanced version of grid computing which functioned on a similar concept of multiple computing resources working together to perform a common function.
In cloud hosting, data storage is not confined to a single server but spread across multiple servers. This multiplicity safeguards users from system failures, as failure in one server will prompt another server to continue delivering the service. That too, in an automated mode. We are best in providing the cheapest cloud hosting providers.
LiveMNC as the best cloud hosting provider, delivers its services to clients on a services model rather than a traditional product model – dedicated or shared. Users are charged depending on their infrastructure usage rather than a fixed monthly or annual charge. Also, users have the freedom to increase or decrease add-on computing resources like RAM, storage, bandwidth according to their needs and get charged accordingly. This entire process is managed with a back-end panel so that users have control over their IT infrastructure and align their required resources in quick turnaround times without affecting their business. LiveMNC Clients benefit from this model as they can provision computing resources at short notice during peak business periods and remove it during off-peak business periods. It results in significant cost savings for users and is one of the prime reasons for reaching the position in the top 10 cloud hosting companies.
Benefits of Cloud Hosting at one of the top 10 cloud server providers:
Cloud hosting at LiveMNC is delivered as a services model to users. Compared to traditional hosting models wherein clients had to buy server space upfront depending on their business needs, clients avail these services from the top cloud service providers like us, on a ‘pay as you go’ model which significantly reduces their upfront capital expenses on IT infrastructure.
Cloud Services Industry in India with one of the top 10 cloud server providers:
An increased focus of the government towards adoption of digital technologies for governance and a booming private sector economy present ample opportunities of growth for the cloud industry in India. Gartner estimated the size of the cloud hosting India market at USD 731 million for the year 2015 with increased adoption from sectors like Telecom, BFSI, Manufacturing and Government. The research and advisory firm predicted the cloud hosting India market to reach USD 1.7 billion by the end of the decade.
Considering the growth prospects, many of the top cloud service providers globally have invested significantly in the Indian market. Leading names in the business have invested in setting-up local data centres in the country to tap into the market. Top 10 Indian cloud hosting providers like us have also stepped up their investments in the country. Major Indian cities have witnessed increased investment in data centre space by the top Indian cloud hosting providers like LiveMNC.
Are Cloud Servers the same as Virtual Private Servers?
No, Cloud Servers are hardware and network fault tolerant and utilize high availability (HA) features to keep your services online and available. A VPS offers fault-tolerance, however 100% uptime can only be achieved with the Cloud. Also, the Cloud comes with a Cloud Control Panel which gives an extra level of control to the user. With this, you can reboot and re-install your server, you can create backups and restore your system, you can also allocate resources as needed to your Cloud Server and more.
Are all Cloud Dedicated servers managed?
Yes, by default all our servers come managed! Our servers are configured with a Fully Managed image using your choice of Plesk control panel/cPanel or WHM. Management level is determined by which server image is being used. You can even customize your desired management level. We’re as one of the top 10 Indian web hosting company, are confident we’ve got you covered!
What operating systems can I have on a Cloud Dedicated server?
We currently offer the following 64-bit operating systems: CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Debian 7, Debian 8, Fedora 24 Server, and Windows Server 2016 Standard.
Can I create a custom Cloud Dedicated server?
Absolutely! If you need a solution different than what you see here our Hosting Advisors in our Solutions Department can assist. Please get in touch with one of the top 10 web hosting companies, that is us today. We can learn your specific needs and assist you with a solution.
How to tell if your account has been hacked?
- Changes have been made in your personal/contact information panel.
- You’re no longer able to connect to the client area even though you’re sure the credentials are correct.
- You start seeing strange activity within your service (unusual server log activity etc.).
- You may be no longer able to access your services (server, backup panel, e-mail, etc.) and services unrelated to Baltic Servers.
What to do after you suspect your account has been hacked?
- Contact the top 10 indian web hosting company, that is us to report your suspicion on your account being hacked.
- Change your passwords immediately and check if services other than LiveMNC accounts have not been compromised.
- Scan your computer for malicious software.
What happens after you’ve contacted us?
After you’ve contacted the top web hosting companies in India, that is us and reported hacker activity on your account, we’ll use a series of methods to determine if you’re the person you claim to be (the account owner). Those methods are not made public.
Once we determine you are the person you claim to be, we will begin working towards getting you back in control of your services. Patience and understanding are essential in hacked account situations.
Keep in mind there’s always the possibility of a mistyped password or empty spaces included when copying a password.
Fully managed cloud dedicated and VPS hosting solutions with one of the top 10 cloud VPS hosting providers under windows and Linux operating systems with complete root access. Giving you the fastest connectivity in India by being carrier neutral.
Our Cloud VPS plans guarantees brilliant performance, credits to the latest technology and enterprise-level connectivity, at a totally incomparable price! With our solution, you will have a virtual server that is easy to set up and manage, with lots of templates and preconfigured operating systems, thanks to our built-in control panel.
Server Specifications –
Our one-month free trial VPS hosting includes the following:
- technical support
- use of internet link with included mean bandwidth monthly
- rental of server hardware
- use of fixed public IP-address
- connection to 100Mbps, or 1Gbps port
- insight into the actual bandwidth of Internet traffic through a web interface
- quick intervention and response, in case of hardware failure
Windows Server Specifications with the top data centre in India – LiveMNC:
The following standard installation and settings are included in the first installation (setup) of dedicated server with Microsoft Windows server:
- Installation of one of the following operating system versions:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2012 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2012 Datacentre Edition
- Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 / 2008 R2
- installation of Service Packs and additional security patches
- setting up services that come with the operating system such as:
- Internet Information Server
- Windows Firewall
- DNS or Domain Name System
- Terminal Services
- Active Directory
Our one-month free trial set-up with LiveMNC includes the following:
- installing operating system and setting of basic services
- initial firewall settings, based on specification provided by the customer
- placing server in the rack
- connection to the Internet
We at LiveMNC, the best data centre company, work only with industry leading network partners and suppliers, which makes our entire network steel-like. We have been serving companies that constantly need high-performing and dedicated networks all the time.
- 100% Cisco® Powered Network
- Advanced Routing Automation
- Network Layer Firewall
- Redundant Bandwidth Providers – Airtel, Reliance, Idea
- 100% Network and Power Availability SLAs
Cloud Detailed Server Specifications with the Best Data Centre Company LiveMNC:
- Processor type 1x Xeon E3-1220-v3
- Processor memory 32 GB ECC VLM UDIMM DDR3 1600MHz, (4 X 8)
- Processor cache 15 MB 8 MB
- Hard disk 2 x 2 TB drives
Each Single-Tenant Virtual Machine provides:
- 5,000 SMTP relays
- File and DB backups (paid option)
- Linux with cPanel available (managed & fully managed)
Simply stating, cloud computing is based entirely out of internet. Where in the past, people would run applications or programs from software downloaded on a physical computer or server in their building, cloud computing allows people access to the same kinds of applications through the internet.
When you update your Facebook status, you’re using cloud computing. Checking your bank balance on your phone? You’re in the cloud again. Chances are you rely on cloud computing to solve the challenges faced by small businesses, whether you’re firing off emails on the move or using a bunch of apps to help you manage your workload.
In short, cloud is fast becoming the new normal. Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud computing with one of the top 10 data centres in India like LiveMNC? It’s because cloud computing increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers many more benefits. Check out ten of the best below.
- Security: Lost laptops are a billion-dollar business problem. And potentially greater than the loss of an expensive piece of kit is the loss of the sensitive data inside it. Cloud computing with the top cloud dedicated server provider, LiveMNC gives you greater security when this happens. Because your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your machine. And you can even remotely wipe data from lost laptops so it doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
- Competitiveness: Wish there was a simple step you could take to become more competitive? Moving to the cloud gives access to enterprise-class technology, for everyone. It also allows smaller businesses to act faster than big, established competitors. Pay-as-you-go service and cloud business applications mean small outfits can run with the big boys, and disrupt the market, while remaining lean and nimble. David now packs a Goliath-sized punch.
- Flexibility: Cloud-based services are ideal for businesses with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands. If your needs increase it’s easy to scale up your cloud capacity, drawing on the service’s remote servers. Likewise, if you need to scale down again, the flexibility is baked into the service. This level of agility can give businesses using cloud computing a real advantage over competitors.
- Automatic Software Updates: The beauty of cloud computing is that the servers are off-premise, out of sight and out of your hair. Suppliers take care of them for you and roll out regular software updates – including security updates – so you don’t have to worry about wasting time maintaining the system yourself. Leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.
- Increased Collaboration: When your teams can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, they’re able to do more together, and do it better. Cloud-based workflow and file sharing apps help them make updates in real time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations.
Any three of the above benefits would be enough to convince many businesses to move their business into the cloud. But when you add up all the above, then it’s approaching no-brainer territory.Therefore, Salesforce pioneered enterprise cloud computing. From CRM to marketing, all our solutions are entirely cloud-based. If you feel ready for those advantages, and more, grab this one-month free trial cloud hosting with LiveMNC today.
With the Cloud Data Security service, from one of the top 10 Indian cloud hosting provider– LiveMNC, the data on your server will be replicated in the Cloud in real-time and among several datacentres. Then you can rest easy, knowing that whatever happens, your data will be secure and your servers will run without any interruptions.
- Global Network and Datacentres: LiveMNC, regarded as the best cloud hosting providers, runs on its own backbone global optical infrastructure and is directly connected to many global peering centres and several TIER IV operators. This elite level of connectivity ensures high speed and low latency. The servers of LiveMNC are run on several datacentres in Europe and the USA that comply with the highest technological standards.
- Simple web-based control panel: Clean and friendly interface to control all your virtual cloud servers. Simple to use control panel. Create, resize, rebuild, and snapshot with single clicks. When you’re creating new services or even managing existing ones, an interface that offers simplicity and comfort is key. Enter LIveMNC Control Panel, and access and work on your websites from anywhere on just about any device – computer, tablet, cell phone – you name it! Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it, too?
- 24×7 technical support: Our technicians are available for 24 hours a day. We don’t believe in cutting quality to keep prices low and our tech support is no exception. Never feel lost again with professional, round-the-clock technical support. Just log into our control panel and get back to business fast with our internal ticketing system. Our specialists will not only help you get everything working, but will also suggest enhancements for your websites and will help you transfer your data to LiveMNC, one of the top 10 cloud service providers in India.
- Fast SSD Hard Drives: Our Cloud Servers use only fast SSD disk arrays to ensure premiere disk performance. Experience the fastest cloud hosting by empower your server with super-fast, reliable 100% SSD hard drive. Blazing fast, high performance for your servers and applications.