Optimization, flexibility, integration with the top cloud hosting company
Sometimes you need to combine the security of a private cloud hosting with public cloud hosting services. We can bring together private and public cloud hosting, dedicated servers, collocated hardware, and backup services to design and implement a hybrid cloud hosting solution provider.
With your own private VLAN connecting our services together, you can manage a single bandwidth commitment and use common systems including firewalls and load balances. As a result, you can take control of your cloud while offloading specific applications or processes to the public cloud hosting as necessary. Performance is better than ever, leveraging the benefits of different services, without compromising your security and control.
To support a fast-changing business environment, enterprises today cannot rely solely on their legacy IT environment. Very soon, they will not only have to manage a wide variety of dynamic workloads, but also need to gear up for future business needs. They will need to find the right mix of physical infrastructure and cloud deployment options that helps them meet performance needs and build business agility.
With Hybrid Cloud services from one of the top 10 cloud hosting providers in India, LiveMNC has a proven approach to building an agile and future-ready Hybrid IT environment. Backed by strong cloud infrastructure expertise, a comprehensive and integrated suite of Hybrid IT offerings and strong understanding of workloads, LiveMNC help organizations leverage the flexible scalability of public clouds, along with the security and control of your own private infrastructure.
Using Hybrid Cloud services with the best data centre company, you can create a highly optimized IT environment, where you can use your own physical infrastructure (private cloud) or a virtual private cloud for mission-critical applications and push non-critical data and applications to the public cloud. You have the flexibility to use a mix of multiple cloud models, private, hosted or public, based on your varying security, compliance, scalability and performance needs.
Features of Hybrid Cloud Services by the cheapest and the best cloud hosting provider:
- Seamlessly Scalable
- Distributed Workloads
- Cloud Bursting
Are Cloud Servers the same as Virtual Private Servers?
No, Cloud Servers are hardware and network fault tolerant and utilize high availability (HA) features to keep your services online and available. A VPS offers fault-tolerance, however 100% uptime can only be achieved with the Cloud. Also, the Cloud comes with a Cloud Control Panel which gives an extra level of control to the user. With this, you can reboot and re-install your server, you can create backups and restore your system, you can also allocate resources as needed to your Cloud Server and more.
Are all Cloud Dedicated servers managed?
Yes, by default all our servers come managed! Our servers are configured with a Fully Managed image using your choice of Plesk control panel/cPanel or WHM. Management level is determined by which server image is being used. You can even customize your desired management level. We’re as one of the top 10 Indian web hosting company, are confident we’ve got you covered!
What operating systems can I have on a Cloud Dedicated server?
We currently offer the following 64-bit operating systems: CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Debian 7, Debian 8, Fedora 24 Server, and Windows Server 2016 Standard.
Can I create a custom Cloud Dedicated server?
Absolutely! If you need a solution different than what you see here our Hosting Advisors in our Solutions Department can assist. Please get in touch with one of the top 10 web hosting companies, that is us today. We can learn your specific needs and assist you with a solution.
How to tell if your account has been hacked?
- Changes have been made in your personal/contact information panel.
- You’re no longer able to connect to the client area even though you’re sure the credentials are correct.
- You start seeing strange activity within your service (unusual server log activity etc.).
- You may be no longer able to access your services (server, backup panel, e-mail, etc.) and services unrelated to Baltic Servers.
What to do after you suspect your account has been hacked?
- Contact the top 10 indian web hosting company, that is us to report your suspicion on your account being hacked.
- Change your passwords immediately and check if services other than LiveMNC accounts have not been compromised.
- Scan your computer for malicious software.
What happens after you’ve contacted us?
After you’ve contacted the top web hosting companies in India, that is us and reported hacker activity on your account, we’ll use a series of methods to determine if you’re the person you claim to be (the account owner). Those methods are not made public.
Once we determine you are the person you claim to be, we will begin working towards getting you back in control of your services. Patience and understanding are essential in hacked account situations.
Keep in mind there’s always the possibility of a mistyped password or empty spaces included when copying a password.
Fully managed cloud dedicated and VPS hosting solutions with one of the top 10 cloud VPS hosting providers under windows and Linux operating systems with complete root access. Giving you the fastest connectivity in India by being carrier neutral.
Our Cloud VPS plans guarantees brilliant performance, credits to the latest technology and enterprise-level connectivity, at a totally incomparable price! With our solution, you will have a virtual server that is easy to set up and manage, with lots of templates and preconfigured operating systems, thanks to our built-in control panel.
Server Specifications –
Our one-month free trial VPS hosting includes the following:
- technical support
- use of internet link with included mean bandwidth monthly
- rental of server hardware
- use of fixed public IP-address
- connection to 100Mbps, or 1Gbps port
- insight into the actual bandwidth of Internet traffic through a web interface
- quick intervention and response, in case of hardware failure
Windows Server Specifications with the top data centre in India – LiveMNC:
The following standard installation and settings are included in the first installation (setup) of dedicated server with Microsoft Windows server:
- Installation of one of the following operating system versions:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2012 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2012 Datacentre Edition
- Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 / 2008 R2
- installation of Service Packs and additional security patches
- setting up services that come with the operating system such as:
- Internet Information Server
- Windows Firewall
- DNS or Domain Name System
- Terminal Services
- Active Directory
Our one-month free trial set-up with LiveMNC includes the following:
- installing operating system and setting of basic services
- initial firewall settings, based on specification provided by the customer
- placing server in the rack
- connection to the Internet
We at LiveMNC, the best data centre company , work only with industry leading network partners and suppliers, which makes our entire network steel-like. We have been serving companies that constantly need high-performing and dedicated networks all the time.
- 100% Cisco® Powered Network
- Advanced Routing Automation
- Network Layer Firewall
- Redundant Bandwidth Providers – Airtel, Reliance, Idea
- 100% Network and Power Availability SLAs
Cloud Detailed Server Specifications with the Best Data Centre Company LiveMNC:
- Processor type 1x Xeon E3-1220-v3
- Processor memory 32 GB ECC VLM UDIMM DDR3 1600MHz, (4 X 8)
- Processor cache 15 MB 8 MB
- Hard disk 2 x 2 TB drives
Each Single-Tenant Virtual Machine provides:
- 5,000 SMTP relays
- File and DB backups (paid option)
- Linux with cPanel available (managed & fully managed)
Simply stating, cloud computing is based entirely out of internet. Where in the past, people would run applications or programs from software downloaded on a physical computer or server in their building, cloud computing allows people access to the same kinds of applications through the internet.
When you update your Facebook status, you’re using cloud computing. Checking your bank balance on your phone? You’re in the cloud again. Chances are you rely on cloud computing to solve the challenges faced by small businesses, whether you’re firing off emails on the move or using a bunch of apps to help you manage your workload.
In short, cloud is fast becoming the new normal. Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud computing with one of the top 10 data centres in India like LiveMNC? It’s because cloud computing increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers many more benefits. Check out ten of the best below.
- Security: Lost laptops are a billion-dollar business problem. And potentially greater than the loss of an expensive piece of kit is the loss of the sensitive data inside it. Cloud computing with the top cloud dedicated server provider, LiveMNC gives you greater security when this happens. Because your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your machine. And you can even remotely wipe data from lost laptops so it doesn’t get into the wrong hands.
- Competitiveness: Wish there was a simple step you could take to become more competitive? Moving to the cloud gives access to enterprise-class technology, for everyone. It also allows smaller businesses to act faster than big, established competitors. Pay-as-you-go service and cloud business applications mean small outfits can run with the big boys, and disrupt the market, while remaining lean and nimble. David now packs a Goliath-sized punch.
- Flexibility: Cloud-based services are ideal for businesses with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands. If your needs increase it’s easy to scale up your cloud capacity, drawing on the service’s remote servers. Likewise, if you need to scale down again, the flexibility is baked into the service. This level of agility can give businesses using cloud computing a real advantage over competitors.
- Automatic Software Updates: The beauty of cloud computing is that the servers are off-premise, out of sight and out of your hair. Suppliers take care of them for you and roll out regular software updates – including security updates – so you don’t have to worry about wasting time maintaining the system yourself. Leaving you free to focus on the things that matter, like growing your business.
- Increased Collaboration: When your teams can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, they’re able to do more together, and do it better. Cloud-based workflow and file sharing apps help them make updates in real time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations.
Any three of the above benefits would be enough to convince many businesses to move their business into the cloud. But when you add up all the above, then it’s approaching no-brainer territory.Therefore, Salesforce pioneered enterprise cloud computing. From CRM to marketing, all our solutions are entirely cloud-based. If you feel ready for those advantages, and more, grab this one-month free trial cloud hosting with LiveMNC today.
With the Cloud Data Security service, from one of the top 10 Indian cloud hosting provider– LiveMNC, the data on your server will be replicated in the Cloud in real-time and among several datacentres. Then you can rest easy, knowing that whatever happens, your data will be secure and your servers will run without any interruptions.
- Global Network and Datacentres: LiveMNC, regarded as the best cloud hosting providers, runs on its own backbone global optical infrastructure and is directly connected to many global peering centres and several TIER IV operators. This elite level of connectivity ensures high speed and low latency. The servers of LiveMNC are run on several datacentres in Europe and the USA that comply with the highest technological standards.
- Simple web-based control panel: Clean and friendly interface to control all your virtual cloud servers. Simple to use control panel. Create, resize, rebuild, and snapshot with single clicks. When you’re creating new services or even managing existing ones, an interface that offers simplicity and comfort is key. Enter LIveMNC Control Panel, and access and work on your websites from anywhere on just about any device – computer, tablet, cell phone – you name it! Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it, too?
- 24×7 technical support: Our technicians are available for 24 hours a day. We don’t believe in cutting quality to keep prices low and our tech support is no exception. Never feel lost again with professional, round-the-clock technical support. Just log into our control panel and get back to business fast with our internal ticketing system. Our specialists will not only help you get everything working, but will also suggest enhancements for your websites and will help you transfer your data to LiveMNC, one of the top 10 cloud service providers in India.
- Fast SSD Hard Drives: Our Cloud Servers use only fast SSD disk arrays to ensure premiere disk performance. Experience the fastest cloud hosting by empower your server with super-fast, reliable 100% SSD hard drive. Blazing fast, high performance for your servers and applications.