Livemnc Provide Data Center Services in Hyderabad, Telangana Data Center
The world’s best data center, LiveMNC is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. LiveMNC provides a wide-range of clientele for decapods. Our range of IT solutions from cloud computing to colocation services including VPS hosting, Web hosting and out of home data center solutions and many more. We provide as well as make available our data center services and solution cost-effective and sufficient for you business.
Key features of adopting data center in Hyderabad, Telangana
We make available our best data center IT solutions in Hyderabad, Telangana. Our data center solution in Hyderabad, Telangana brings everything like data center and colocation services, web hosting and many more which is necessary as well as required to continue an excellence business performance. If you are looking for colocation services, we are available to do it for you quickly.
Telling about our infrastructure, we covered our house with sophisticated technologies. We bring mission-critical hosted products as service. We make sure about your requirements and works with a cost-effective manner with best access and high-speed. We also provide 24×7 power supplies with other backup’s plans. We put our entire potential to serve our customers as a best data center service provider.
Key factors are given below:
- solid concentration of manufacturing and financial service firms
- DC control Team
- 24×7 quick action
- 24×7 monitoring
- Biometric scan entry
- Automated alarm system
- Uninterruptable power supply
- Mega watt diesel generators
- Multiple level of security
- Carrier Neutral Data Center
- Cisco Network across all layers.
- Constant Surveillance
- 24 x 7 NOC Monitoring Team
- 24 x 7 Rapid Action Team
- Raised floors
- HVAC with separate cooling zones
- Multiple levels of security
- Off-limits for unauthorized persons
- 24×7 card key access
- Biometric scan entry system
- Video surveillance
- Multiple redundant Power back-up
- Scalability for over a decade
- Internet Exchange Platform (IXP) datacenters
- Captive power plant
- 8-Zone security
- Largest tier 3DC
- 300 BCP seats
- Total Ownership philosophy
The advantages of using Livemnc DC services instead of building and operating your own data centre can be categorized generally into network benefits, service benefits and cost-saving benefits. This is a list of benefits that you can get:
- TIER III Data Center Standards
- ISO and Security Compliances
- State-of-art Infrastructure
- Carrier Neutral Facility
- Redundant & Reliable
- 24×7 Rapid Action Team
- 24×7 Monitoring Team
- Cisco Layered Security
- 995% Up time Guarantee
- Livemnc provides high class data centre facility and state of the art network infrastructure.
- You can maximize the usage of your own networking assets to improve company’s internal network operations.
- Immediate increase in the network reliability and scalability. Should your business grows and requires more network resources,
- Our Data center can easily meet your new requirement.
- Livemnc Managed Services provides you with readily available competent IT staffs for operating, monitoring and maintaining your system.
- Livemnc Managed Services gives you continuous operation, continuous support, security, flexibility.
- You can focus on your own core business, improving your core services for greater profitability, moving away from daily managing IT infrastructure and problem solving.
- You can reduce your information technology cost and risks. Your IT manpower requirement should be reduced together with the difficulty in retaining staff with IT skills.
- Low loss increases network reach and minimizes the need for amplification.
- Low return loss minimizes impairments of higher bit rate signals.
- Low cross talk enhances security.
- It is the best performing switch family available today, and it enables new data center applications and architectures.
- Dynamically reconfigure Polatis switches via a standards-based interface
- SDN interface enables the optical switches to coexist with packet switches under centralized management control for efficiently orchestrating topology changes.
- OpenFlow clients on Polatis switches allow data center operators to reconfigure the network on demand to deploy capacity where it is most needed and make the most productive use of network resources at the lowest cost.
- Polatis offers carrier-class software and interfaces so data centers can efficiently manage, control and scale network resources.
- While traditional data center routing and switching platforms are typically optimized for short, bursty traffic flows, Polatis optical switches support the switching of large data flows with the low-latency needed for many business-critical applications.
- A high reliability architecture with no single point of failure means that data centers can rely on Polatis switches for mission-critical applications.
- The accumulated actuator life on field-deployed switches from Polatis exceeds a billion hours with no failures.
- The Polatis Series 6000n 192×192 switch projected Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) exceeds 20 years.
- Dark Fiber Switching (DFS) enables a connection can be made and held without light on the fiber.
- DFS simplifies turning up or restoring services where signals may be intermittent.
- In multistage networks DFS minimizes the delay in turning up services across multiple switch hops.
- DFS allows Polatis’ switches to work with a wider range of optical signals and signal powers.
- Polatis offers the only true dark fiber switches on the market.
- Polatis offers solutions for the data center that provide world class performance at an attractive price and offers scalable, high-capacity, low-latency optical switching that allows organizations to future-proof their data center infrastructure.
About Solutions Overview
Demand for media-rich cloud services is driving massive data center growth, and new cloud-based services are creating very large data flows.
LiveMNC Networks have partnered to create the industry’s highest density low-latency solution for inter-data center optical networking. As demands for higher-speed bandwidth services and low-latency transport between data center locations continue to increase for applications ranging from
latency-sensitive cloud networks to financial trading, reliable high performance 10/40/100GbE networking has become increasingly critical. LiveMNC industry-proven data center switches alongside Data center-optimized Cloud Computing (CX) optical transport system offer a high-performance, modular, rack-and-stack data center networking solution with industry-leading capacity and latency
- Proven real-world ultra-low latency Ethernet switching using cut-through technology that is
capable of supporting multi-cast messaging and handling emerging higher-rate interface speeds
(40GbE and 100GbE)
- Low-latency high-capacity optical transport that minimizes contributions to latency and is optimized for Ethernet transport
- 1M+ cores
- 1-10 PB memory
- 100 PB disk storage
- 5 μs speed-of-light delay
Latency potential unrealized:
- High-latency hardware/software
- Most apps designed to tolerate latency (communication via large blocks)
- Hardware limit: ~3 μs
- New switching architecture
- NIC fused with CPU’s cores; on-chip routing
- User-level networking, polling instead of interrupts
- New transport protocols
- Storage systems based primarily in RAM
- New software stacks
New classes of Datacenter storage:
- All data in DRAM at all times (disk/flash for backup only)
- Large scale aggregate 1000’s of servers
- Low latency5-10 μs remote access
New Transport Protocol
TCP protocol optimized for:
- Throughput, not latency
- Long-haul networks (high latency)
- Congestion throughout
- Modest connections/server
- High performance networking fabric:
- Low latency
- Congestion primarily at edges
- Little congestion in core
- Many connections/server
- Today’s stacks: highly layered
- Good for structuring software
- Each layer solves one problem
- Bad for performance
- Each layer adds latency
- Example: Thrift RPC system
- Handles several problems: marshalling, threading, etc.
- General-purpose: re-pluggable components
- Adds 7 μs latency