Why Linux Dedicated Server, only at the best data center service provider in India ?
Being open-source software, Linux dedicated server is the best solution for companies looking for reliable and robust dedicated servers at reasonable costs. We are the best cloud hosting provider in India. The server is a fully-managed hosting solution devised to improve your business performance, accommodates increasing server needs, and supports multiple databases, such as SQL, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
Linux server backs various scripting languages, including Perl, C, C++, or PHP. It provides flexibility to your business, so you can have a complete control over your server/s. It gives you the freedom to manage and operate your business from anywhere by merely having an internet connection on your laptop or computer. We are counted among the top cheapest dedicated service provider.
Key Features of our Linux Dedicated Server:
- Free Linux OS on your server
- Support various Linux OS versions
- 95% Guaranteed Network Uptime
- Complete Root Access
- 24×7 Rescue System
- Premium Bandwidth
How Linux Dedicated Server Hosting at LiveMNC Works
Choose your hardware and software
Choose your model
Deploy in days
The LiveMNC advantage
Dedicated Server Features with LiveMNC – one of the top data centre company in India.
Features of Dedicated Server Hosting with LiveMNC
- Robust Security: Security in not only our concern, but our topmost priority. We are aware that viruses, malwares, and other invaders can risk your data. We are responsible for your data safety. Therefore, being one of the top 10 data hosting services in India, LiveMNC ensures that we abide to stick with your security protocol, as well as ensure potential safety measures that cover:
- Security design and implementation
- DDoS Mitigation
- Threat Alert Management
- Dedicated Firewall Management
- Virus and Malware Scanning and Filtering
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Rapid Action Support: When the dedicated teams at the top 10 hosting providers like LiveMNC, is available to assist you round-the-clock, you don’t have to worry about your server as far as security and administration is concerned. Our teams are available for you 24X7 that are quick in responding as well as quick in fixing your issue.
- Control Panel: With control panel support to Plesk and cPanel, you can host multiple domains; Email accounts; create FTP accounts. The web servers at LiveMNC also extend support to MySQL, MS SQL databases along with migration assistance and optional managed services for Level three and Level four support.
- Risk Management: We as the top 10 server hosting companies, offer Dedicated Firewall Support that is dedicated Cisco ASA Firewall Management with additional security tweaks to ensure your business is safe from all external and potential threats. We keep your servers risk-free, so you don’t need to worry about your business continuity. We can also perform backups for you so you can recover all your data, in case a disaster strikes. Our security guidelines are deployed on your servers to ensure you never face a downtime.
What is a dedicated server?
A dedicated server is a leased server solution placed in our data centre. LiveMNC, being one of the top 10 data centres in India, can also help with licenses for software that you want to be installed on the server. You do not have to invest much money in hardware or infrastructure directly, but you pay a monthly fee for the hardware, if necessary, software and operations (power, bandwidth, backup, firewall, etc).
Why choose a dedicated server?
- you will have control over your server all by yourself
- you do not want to be affected by other clients using the same server; for example, shared hosting solutions or VPS.
- It is very easy to hardware and software updates.
As the best data centre company, LiveMNC Dedicated Server is chosen often, for custom requirements, flexibility and performance, more bandwidth, CPU, RAM and disk space.
What is included in a dedicated server hosting package?
LiveMNC dedicated server package includes everything that a Managed Private Cloud hosting provider can offer:
- Server placed at our high-quality facilities.
- Internet connectivity to the server, through a high-speed switched network.
- Firewall protection of the server with web-based control panel.
- A specific data transfer quota depending on the package.
- Fixed IP-addresses.
Will I have root access to my dedicated server?
Root access can be easily requested and granted within seconds through AMP (Account Management Panel) once your account and server are fully provisioned.
How often do you monitor the Data Centre and servers?
LiveMNC servers, network and Data Centres are monitored 24/7 365 by on-site and in-house employees. Every customer is allocated their own dedicated VLAN, and own Virtual Firewall security zone. This protects your servers from the Internet at large, as well as from other customers on the network.
What are the advantages of a dedicated server?
- better performance
- many sites on one server
- can install custom and specialized software
- full control
- you can re-sell virtual hosting to your clients
How does a Cloud Server compare with a Dedicated Server?
- LiveMNC Dedicated Servers and Cloud Servers both allow full access to the operating system and applications.
- Both allow hosting of the same applications and services.
- Both run on server grade hardware.
- Cloud Servers use virtualization to share hardware with other Cloud Servers and to provide platform high availability and flexibility to allocate hardware resources as needed.
- The Cloud Server come with a Cloud Control Panel which gives an extra level of control to the user.
With this, you can reboot and re-install your server, you can create backups and restore your system, you can also allocate resources as needed to your Cloud Server and a lot more.
What are Dedicated Servers?
Many top data centres in India offered shared hosting services, which are a great option if you are just starting out and do not expect to have a lot of traffic to your website. Shared hosting means that your website is hosted on the same server as several other sites. This makes it possible for the hosting company to offer low-cost services. If you have a lot of traffic, however, you should consider switching to dedicated server hosting. Upgrading to dedicated servers has several benefits, making it a good option for those who have resource-intensive websites that generate a lot of traffic.
A good server hosting is a quintessential element for any online business, which is why most businesses will spend some time in choosing the best hosting service provider for the job. When it comes to availability, security and performance any server hosting will not do. A respectable online store will always choose the hosting that can meet the performance and security requirements imposed by industry standards or by the guidelines of the online business itself.
A shared hosting is usually the rule in hosting, but a shared hosting cannot top the reliability, security and uptime that comes with a dedicated server hosting. To understand why a dedicated server hosting is a superior choice for your business, let’s see which are the benefits/advantages of using a dedicated server hosting for your business.
- Reliability: Shared hosting plans are quite reliable, however using dedicated servers gives you added reliability. When you have a shared hosting plan, you share server space with other people. If their websites take up more resources than usual, that can affect your website as well. When you purchase a dedicated server hosting from the best website hosting company such as LiveMNC, you do not have to share your server with anyone else. That means all the server’s resources go toward keeping your site up and running. You also have the total control over the use of the server’s resources, making it possible to increase your uptime.
- Safe Storage: If you have thought about purchasing your own server from the best data centre service provider, you might have to make a lot of efforts in searching for one. We at LiveMNC keep your servers secure and makes sure that condensation, extreme temperatures, and other environmental conditions do not affect the server’s performance. A server must be kept in a climate-controlled environment and kept away from moisture. Servers also take up space that most small and midsize business owners do not have. When you use our dedicated hosting plan, you get all the benefits of having your own server without the need to store the server in your office or home. This makes dedicated hosting well worth the investment.
If your website gets a significant amount of traffic or uses resource-intensive applications, a shared hosting plan might not be enough to meet your needs. Consider purchasing dedicated hosting services from a reliable website hosting company like ours. A dedicated server gives you added reliability, eliminates the need to store a server on your premises, and makes it possible to install programs and monitor resource usage, making this type of hosting a valuable business investment.
- Flexibility: Flexibility is vital to the success of many websites and applications. A dedicated server gives you the ability to fully customize the server however you see fit. You can adjust the CPU, disk space, RAM and software, even if you have managed dedicated hosting.
Shared hosting doesn’t allow much flexibility and you’re often stuck with the software they give you. VPS hosting offers some customization and flexibility, but it simply cannot compare to that of a dedicated server. Whereas, with a dedicated server, you can customize the server environment to fit your specific needs. You get to choose the best hosting services with one of the Top 10 web hosting companies in India for your software and platform best for your projects.
- Better performance: Dedicated servers outperform all other types of hosting services, when properly utilized. They provide faster website load times, better uptime and better overall performance. With dedicated server hosting from one of the Top 10 hosting providers in India like LiveMNC, you don’t have to worry about anything else impacting the performance of the server with a traffic spike or a user error.
- Increased Security: If you’re on a shared server, you count on hundreds, maybe thousands of other clients to keep their sites and accounts secure. A mistake made by someone else may cost you.
With a dedicated server from one of the top 10 server hosting companies like LiveMNC, you don’t have this type of security concern. You’re the only one on the server. You also get the ability to customize the server security, the way you please.
- Processor type 1x Xeon E3-1220-v3
- Processor memory 32 GB ECC VLM UDIMM DDR3 1600MHz, (4 X 8)
- Processor cache 15 MB 8 MB
- Hard disk 2 x 2 TB drives
Each Single-Tenant Virtual Machine provides:
- 5,000 SMTP relays
- File and DB backups (paid option)
- Linux with cPanel available (managed & fully managed)
We at LiveMNC, the best data centre company, work only with industry leading network partners and suppliers, which makes our entire network steel-like. We have been serving companies that constantly need high-performing and dedicated networks all the time.
- 100% Cisco® Powered Network
- Advanced Routing Automation
- Network Layer Firewall
- Redundant Bandwidth Providers – Airtel, Reliance, Idea
- 100% Network and Power Availability SLAs
- Staffed 24×7 with Rackbank Engineers
- Self-Sufficient Cooling Systems with Dual Power Grids
- Physical and Biometric Security Layers
- SSAE 16 (and formally SAS 70) Compliant Facilities
- Connected with Metro Fibre
Tireless Support with the Best Data Center Service Provider:
- 24×7 Toll Free support of Telephone, SMS, WhatsApp & Chat
- 24×5 + Weekend Days Sales and Billing Service
- Reporting and Monitoring 24×7 – Email and SMS
- Automated Client Portal for Self-Service/Self-Execution
- Hardware Replacement SLA
- Single Core
- 64GB memory
- 2 x 250GB SSD hard disk in RAID 1
- RAID controller
- Tier 3+ data centre
- 1 GBps connections
- Operating system
- Desired technology: CiviCRM, node.js, Drupal, Fork CMS, Ruby on Rails or Java Tomcat and Django
- Extra technology such as Varnish, Solr, MemCache, Git, Drush, Installatron
- Tailor-made settings